How to hire F.W. de Klerk
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about F.W. de Klerk for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's booked for events, F.W. is known to cover the following topics:
- Tough decisions that led to racial equality and peace for South Africa
- An unlikely partnership with Nelson Mandela
- An end to Apartheid
- Redistribution of income to eliminate unfair global inequality
- 1999- Published his autobiography The Last Trek- A New Begining
- 1993- Nobel Peace Prize winner
- 1992- Prix du Courage Internationale winner, co-recipient of the Houphouet-Boigny Prize and Prince of Asturias Prize winner
- 1989- Leader of the National Party
- 1981- South African Decoration for Meritorious Service
- Former President of South Africa