How to hire Dame Stella Rimington
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dame Stella Rimington for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When she's at corporate events, Stella is known to cover the following topics:
- Leadership and change
- Political and current affairs
- Counter espionage and counter terrorism
- Women pursuing professional careers
"She was fantastic, everyone loved her and she was such a great addition to the event. Please pass on how much of a pleasure it was for us to have her attend. So interesting, such an amazing life, we really enjoyed having her speak." - Katie, Refinitiv
- 1992 - 1996 – Director General of MI5
- First Female Director General of MI5 in History
- 1969 - 1996 - Senior Member of MI5
- 1996 - Appointed Dame Commander of the Order of Bath
- 10x Authored Non-Fiction Books
- 2001 - Published ‘Open Secret: The Autobiography of the Former Director-General of MI5’