Ice Fall In Norway
Where Soldiers Fear To Tread
To The Ends Of The Earth
Shackleton: A Biography
Mad, Bad And Dangerous To Know
Fear: Our Ultimate Challenge
Cold: Extreme Adventures At The Lowest Temperatures On Earth
Mad, Dogs & Englishmen
"Recognised by The Guinness Book of World Records as the World's Greatest Living Explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes is as awe-inspiring as you might think. Having blown audiences away time and time again, the words "exceptional", "enthralling" and "humbling" have all cropped up more than once and "the best speaker we've ever had" has come up in feedback forms once or twice too!"
How to hire Sir Ranulph Fiennes
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Sir Ranulph Fiennes for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's at corporate events, Ranulph is known to cover the following topics:
- Building a team: blending character and attitude
- Overcoming adversity
- Handling extreme pressure
- Connecting nature's hurdles to day-to-day
- The importance of determination, patience, discipline and creative thinking
With COVID-19 temporarily stopping all live events, Ranulph has been performing as a speaker at virtual events. See the feedback from these below.
- "The session was amazing, Sir Ranulph’s story is beyond anything I could’ve imagined and was fascinating from beginning to end. We even had some people say he is the best speaker they’d ever heard/seen!" - Sam, FireEye
- "If you could please pass on to him that the feedback on his talk has been great; he was certainly inspirational on some of our core themes about overcoming obstacles to get to a goal, the importance of motivation and commitment, and the dangers of frostbite (and Norwegians!). It was a real privilege to hear from him first-hand and thank you very much for making it happen." - United Minds Global
- "We had the pleasure of having Sir Ranulph Fiennes as guest speaker for our event. Not only did he deliver a fascinating talk about his adventures, but was very personable and generous in his time both before and after the event. We would thoroughly recommend Sir Ranulph for those looking for a truly inspirational guest at their event." - James, We Are Meat
Below is the feedback from Ranulph's speaking at live events, before the pandemic.
- "Ran was incredible, the feedback from our delegates has been fantastic – and he’s a really nice guy too a pleasure to work with." - Tina, Sapphire
- "Fabulous – a remarkable man who gave a brilliant presentation and was a delight to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and the talk was as good as it gets – inspirational, witty, humbling and enthralling. You won’t do any better than have Ranulph Fiennes as your guest speaker." - Consort Medical
- "Thank you for your help with Sir Ranulph attending our event. I have had outstanding feedback on his presentation, it was superb. I also thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend time with him and I found him brilliant to work with." - Chris, UK Sport
- "Ranulph was absolutely fantastic yesterday. His talk was very well received by all of our staff and he sold out of his books! Even got myself a selfie or two." - Julia, Playtech
- "Our conference went really well and Ranulph was great. He is a very interesting man." - Kate, Asset Finance Solutions
- "The event went really well thanks. Ranulph gave an excellent presentation and I know a lot of colleagues took away a lot from it. Very inspirational" - Jake, Tesco Bank
- "He was fantastic and I think he enjoyed it too. Absolutely great and entertaining speech too." - Jai, BP
- "Ran’s talk at the 100 Property Club Xmas Dinner on 11th December 2018. In my opinion, Sir Ranulph was the best speaker we have ever had. He was extremely entertaining and our guests only said glowing things about his talk. He was a complete professional on the night and was a pleasure to be with. I regretted only letting him talk for an hour as could have listened to him for much longer. I would happily recommend him." - Richard, Vail Williams
- "We were delighted with Sir Ranulph. He was incredibly engaging and a good sport throughout the event." - Robin, Taunton Round Table
- "Fantastic feedback from yesterday!! Our guests were blown away, such an inspirational man." - Jenny, Riverstone
- 2023 - Author of "Lawrence of Arabia"
- 2022 - Author of "Climb Your Mountain"
- 2022 - Was the subject of the film "Explorer"
- 2009 - Became the oldest Briton to reach the summit of Mount Everest and became the first person to climb Everest and cross both Polar ice caps
- 2008 - Won the Marie Curie Above and Beyond Award
- 2007 - Won ITV Greatest Britain's Sports Award
- 2007 - Climbed the North Face of the Eiger
- 2003 - Completed the first-ever 7x7x7 (seven marathons, in seven days on seven continents)
- 1993 - Completed the first unsupported crossing of Antarctica, in the longest Polar journey in history
- 1992 - Led the team that discovered the lost city of Ubar
- 1990 - Set a world record for unsupported northerly polar travel
- 1984 - Described as the "greatest living explorer" by Guinness World Records
- 1984 - Named Vice President of PR of Occidental Petroleum Corp
- 1982 - Named Man of the Year
- 1970 - Awarded the Sultan's, Bravery Medal
- 1968 - Led the first-ever hovercraft expedition up the Nile
- 1965 - Joined the SAS and became the youngest captain in the British Army
- First-person to reach both poles
- First-person to cross the Antarctic and the Arctic Ocean
- First-person to circumnavigate the world along its polar axis
- Author of 24 books