How to hire Phoebe Schecter
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Phoebe Schecter for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Phoebe's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Her journey/tales of the NFL
- Teamwork and communication
- Coaching at the elite level
- How to apply elite level
- How to apply elite level learnings
- Leadership types
- Motivational talks
- Benefits of diversity
- Finding your 'why'
- Confidence in the workplace
- How to get the most out of your athlete
- Strength and conditioning - the female athlete
Phoebe is often booked as a speaker for events, read her latest feedback below.
"Phoebe was a guest coach at our launch event for the Peterborough Royals back in 2016, where I witnessed first-hand her drive, energy and commitment to engaging and involving women in the greatest team sport on earth. To say the sky's the limit would do her a huge injustice. If you're looking for sports coaching, or a speaker at your event, you can't not be inspired by her presence" - Mark, Marketing & Communications Manager
- 2020 - Chair of the Diversity & Inclusion Committee of the British American Football Association & NFL Flag Ambassador for RCX Sports
- 2018 - Tight Ends Coach for Buffalo Bills, Community & Grassroots Project Manager for NFL UK
- 2017 - Football Coaching Intern for Bryant University
- 2016 - Football Coaching Intern for University of La Verne
- Women's Development Officer for British American Football Coaches Association
- IFAF Athlete Representative for the International Olympic Committee
- Managing Director of the U.K Dukes
- Linebacker & Team Captain for the Women's American Football Team