How to hire Jenny Campbell
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Jenny Campbell for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Jenny's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Buying a business and raising finance through a recession
- Turning round a failing business, applying skills built in a corporate world and adapting them for a highly entrepreneurial and competitive market
- Scaling the business into new territories (Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland) and overcoming cultural and language barriers
- Managing board room battles
- Identifying and delivering an exit plan
- Insights into the world of Dragons' Den - becoming a producers delight, investing in and scaling diverse businesses
We were so inspired by Jenny’s down to earth, real, and open approach. The mixed audience of entrepreneurs and SME owners were not only motivated but also empowered to succeed through the advice and her own experiences that she generously shared. The interview was insight-laden and incredibly inspirational! The audience were riveted throughout, and the feedback we have had has been fantastic – thank you!” - Alec, The Great British Expos
“Jenny Campbell was an excellent choice for our event. Her business knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit was really inspiring. She was incredibly engaging and encouraged us all to look at our own careers but also our future hiring decisions differently. I would definitely recommend Jenny for any career-focussed event.” - Emma, HSBC
"The event went brilliantly last night and Jenny was fantastic, thank you for your help in the run up." - Lily, eBay
"Just wanted to say a massive thank you from the entire eBay UK team for being a superstar last night, and for being such a great energy and inspiration. We had such great feedback from sellers and staff alike." - Jason, eBay
"I just wanted to send a note to say a huge ‘thank you to Jenny for the session today’. The feedback has been phenomenally positive from all the attendees. The conversation flowed, Jenny was on point with great advice and shares. Incredible support to the entrepreneurs. Look forward to working with you again in the future." - NatWest
"As I’m sure you sensed from the numbers and engagement from the young people on the call today, your time was so valued. Thank you for talking us through your amazing experiences and advice – it means so much to us to be able to show young people that others outside The Trust really care and want them to succeed." - Prince's Trust
- 2006 - Appointed Head of Operations at Hanco ATM Systems
- 2014 - Received the Silver Award for Turnaround Entrepreneur at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards
- 2015 - Named Vitalise Business Woman of the Year
- 2017 - 2019 - Acted as a Dragon on Dragons’ Den
- 2019 - Became Vice Chair of the Prince’s Trust Enterprise Fellowship programme