How to hire Jenny Campbell
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages, or any other non-commercial contact with our speakers or acts.
When she's at corporate events, Jenny covers the following topics:
- Buying a business and raising finance through a recession
- Turning round a failing business, applying skills built in a corporate world and adapting them for a highly entrepreneurial and competitive market
- Scaling the business into new territories (Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland) and overcoming cultural and language barriers
- Managing board room battles
- Identifying and delivering an exit plan
- Insights into the world of Dragons' Den - becoming a producers delight, investing in and scaling diverse businesses
“Jenny Campbell was an excellent choice for our event. Her business knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit was really inspiring. She was incredibly engaging and encouraged us all to look at our own careers but also our future hiring decisions differently. I would definitely recommend Jenny for any career-focussed event” - Emma, HSBC
"The event went brilliantly last night and Jenny was fantastic, thank you for your help in the run up."
- Lily, eBay
"Just wanted to say a massive thank you from the entire eBay UK team for being a superstar last night, and for being such a great energy and inspiration. We had such great feedback from sellers and staff alike."
- Jason, eBay
- 2006 - Appointed Head of Operations at Hanco ATM Systems
- 2014 - Received the Silver Award for Turnaround Entrepreneur at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards
- 2015 - Named Vitalise Business Woman of the Year
- 2017 - 2019 - Acted as a Dragon on Dragons’ Den
- 2019 - Became Vice Chair of the Prince’s Trust Enterprise Fellowship programme