How to hire Deborah Meaden
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Deborah Meaden for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
“Very friendly, great with the audience and totally engaging”– Linn Systems
“Excellent, very well received. Met the brief. Delivery was exceptional” – Haymarket
“Her rich content engaged even the most senior members of the audience” – CMI
- 2014 - Awarded an honorary degree from Bath Spa University
- 2013 - Awarded an honorary degree at Keele University
- 2010 - Awarded an honorary degree from the University of Exeter Business School and Staffordshire University
- 2006 - Became a Dragon on Dragons' Den
- 2005 - Partial exit of Weststar when it was sold for £33 million by Phoenix Equity Partners
- 1999 - Led a management buyout of Weststar