Stop Drifting, Start Rowing: One Woman's Search For Happiness And Meaning Alone In The Pacific
The Gifts Of Solitude: A Short Guide To Surviving And Thriving In Isolation
Rowing The Atlantic: Lessons Learned On The Open Ocean
How to hire Roz Savage
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Roz Savage for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Roz's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Lessons learned on the Open Ocean: one oarstroke at a time
- Rowing towards a greener future
- Changing the world through social media
- 2017 - Became a lecturer at Yale University
- 2016 - Opening speaker at Secretary of State John Kerry's Our Oceans Conference
- 2013 - Author of Stop Drifting, Start Rowing
- 2013 - Inducted into the International Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2013 - Awarded an MBE
- 2012 - Selected as a Yale Fellow (15 were chosen out of 3,000 candidates)
- 2011- Rowed across the Indian Ocean becoming the first woman to solo row across three oceans.
- 2011 - Recipient of the Ocean Inspiration Through Adventure Award
- 2011 - Elected as a Fellow of the Explorers Club of New York
- 2010 - Became the First Woman to row solo across the Pacific Ocean
- 2010 - COnducted a TED talk
- 2010 - Named National Geographic Adventurer of the Year
- 2009 - Author of Rowing The Atlantic: Lessons Learned on the Open Ocean
- 2009 - Named a United Nations Climate Hero
- 2006 - Became the only female solo competitor to complete the Atlantic Rowing Race
- 1989 - Graduated from the University of Oxford with a law degree
- Member of the Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Patron of Plastic Oceans