One Man's Everest: The Autobiography of Kenton Cool
How to hire Kenton Cool
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Kenton Cool for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Kenton's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Facing and Overcoming Adversity in a Hostile Environment
- Critical Decision-Making in a Death Zone
- The Big Mountain Blueprint for Optimal Performance - Leaders and Teams
- Understanding and Harnessing Personal Fear
- How to 'Get It Done'
"All went really well yesterday - Kenton was fantastic - really personable, great presentation - we loved him. Thanks so much to you and the Champions UK team - excellent recommendation." - Sandy, International Marketing Director, Anika Therapeutics Inc
"Really engaging, inspiring and thought-provoking. You'd obviously given the themes a lot of thought and it resonated very clearly with some of the issues we are grappling with across the business (one team, leadership, risk-taking etc)" - Chris, HR Director, CBRE
"Kenton was excellent, superb! His talk was totally inspiring and motivating and his stories and footage of his summit trips were very impactful. He is so driven and passionate about what he does and this clearly came across to the team. They could relate to many of his examples of challenges he has overcome when he is on his trips. Absolutely brilliant, I would definitely recommend Kenton to others!" - Meryem, Head of Strategy and Planning, Lloyds Banking Group
"The world in which Kenton has such a distinguished record of achievement is, of course, very different from that inhabited by LSEG. Yet, as he compellingly made clear, the qualities required to overcome obstacles are in essence the same whatever the field. In what was a highly successful Leadership Forum, Kenton’s contribution was outstanding – as the volume of enthusiastic feedback I’ve had from members of the team confirms. I have no doubt that going forward, we’ll be drawing added strength from his words as we seek to reach our own challenging goals." - Xavier, CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- 2022 - Summitted Mount Everest for the 16th time
- 2013 - Alongside his climbing partner he became the first person to traverse Nuptse, Everest and Lhotse in a single expedition without returning to base camp.
- 2012 - Took an Olympic Gold Medal to the summit of Everest
- 2011 - Made the first 3G call and posted the first social media post from the summit of Everest
- Has climbed Everest 12 times
- Completed 21 expeditions in the Greater Ranges