Culture Matters: The Four 'Must-have' Values To Supercharge Your Business
Premium Is The New Black: In A World Of Dynamic Change Put Customer Experience At The Heart Of Your Decision Making
How to hire Alan O'Neill
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Alan O'Neill for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Alan O'Neill's official speaking topics are listed below:
The 7-Steps to Profit
- Why are famous global organisations so powerful and successful? How did they get people talking and create such a brand buzz? Alan's 7-steps to profit programme shows how!
- In our evolving world, change is never far away. But only a small number of change programmes succeed. Get your people to enable it, not obstruct it.
- Everyone knows that culture eats strategy for breakfast. So if you get your culture right, you can take on the world. While others can copy your strategy, no one can copy the company's heartbeat.
- As globalisation enables transparent comparisons and technology enables fast copying, how do you differentiate from your competition? Customer experience is the new battleground.
- From food to fashion, luxury to mass, big box to multiple sites and travel retail to the high street, Alan has consulted with countless retailers for over 30 years.
Navigating a Post-Covid Economy
- In our post-Covid world, Alan supports organisations in person and online, to get a clear head and develop recovery plans to ensure a speedy return to our new normal. He can offer physical, virtual or hybrid meetings - tailoring his approach to suit your business challenges.
Official Feedback from In-Person & Virtual Events
Feedback from In-Person Events:
"We in BT have worked with Alan O'Neill, not just to help with our own customer service, but to educate our customers on how they can help their customers. You can't ask for any more than Alan's track record of success. His insights garnished from customer service case studies across all industries make him a front runner in his field." - Joe, Head of Unified Communications, BT Telecom
"We've worked with Alan many times across the years and engaged on several subjects, but his passion for customer experience is always apparent - he gets it. He knows what customers and businesses expect, as well as being able to stand at the side and point out the routes for success. His insight has never been so relevant as it is today and tomorrow!" - Steven, Transformation Director, Allied Irish Banks GB
"As the internal lead for a culture refresh program in our multinational group, we engaged Alan O'Neill for external support. His empathy for the business and our people was refreshing. His clarity of thought and practical approach made the journey a lot easier. What I particularly like about Alan's approach is how he links culture to real commercial results. I can relate to so many of his anecdotes." - Martin, CEO, European Recycling Platform Ireland
"We in BWG have successfully engaged with Alan on a number of strategic projects in recent years. Alan brings a unique customer experience perspective and dimension to sales and marketing strategic discussions. I would recommend him to any person or organisation that is focusing on improving sales performance." - Leo, CEO, BWG Group
"Having made a number of acquisitions in recent years, we prioritised culture as the golden thread to bring all business together. Alan O'Neill navigated us in embracing and tailoring his guiding principles. They have made a big impact on our own teams and our customers." - Jan, CEO, Landbell Group
"Alan's business acumen, genuine passion for great customer service, and his hands-on experience overseeing large-scale change within organisations such as Selfridges is unique. It makes him one of the most impressive speakers on change management and customer experience I have ever come across. Alan is a popular speaker at events around the globe with organisations who want to learn from his insights and his bold tactics to help build a world-class customer-centric culture and ultimately increase sales - Frances, Managing Director
"I am proud to say that I have witnessed Alan delivering outstanding seminars, presentations and small group development sessions and rarely have I experienced such a captivating leader and presenter. He has the unique talent of holding his audience in the palm of his hand and his extensive retail knowledge and experience is second to none." - Alshaya Group