"Yuval Dvir is a powerful public speaker who can talk on a range of topics including transformational leadership, change management and innovation. We have booked Yuval for several global events, including a keynote engagement with Tetra Pak where he discussed his experience transforming the likes of Microsoft and Skype."
How to hire Yuval Dvir
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Yuval Dvir for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When hired for events, Yuval focuses on topics such as:
- DEI done right - it’s not a check box exercise, it’s a business one
- Why DEI is important
- How to make it work for everyone - individual, team, company, society
- Set people and companies up for success by establishing the right culture
- Making Sustainability Stick - it’s stakeholders value not just shareholders
- Businesses do not work in a vacuum - too often they need reminding that
- Companies have an increasing impact on the environment and society
- How to ensure the sustainability mindset is thread into everything we do - from employee - team - group and entire organisation
Feedback for virtual events and webinars
During the Covid-19 pandemic and the temporary halt of live events, Yuval was booked as the exciting speaker for a range of virtual events and webinars. Read his latest feedback from virtual events below.
"The session went really well. Yuval was a great addition to the panel and brought some really interesting perspectives and thoughts to the discussion. He interacted really well with the rest of the panel which made it a really good conversation between all of the panellists" - Lisa, Head of Marketing, Travelers Europe
Feedback from in-person events
Yuval is also booked as a guest speaker for a range of in-person events, read his latest feedback below.
"The event was a success and there was a lot of excitement with regards to Yuval's presentation." - Medtronic
"I want to thank both Yuval and yourself and your team for supporting us so professionally with this event. It was very much appreciated and contributed to this event being one of our best internal events for several years (according to feedback from attendees!)." - Tetrapak
- 2021 - Advisory Board Member of CapitalG
- 2020 - Founding Member of SandboxAQ
- 2020 - Global Director of Online Scaled Partnerships for Google
- 2016 - Head of Online Partnerships for Google Cloud
- 2016 - AI & Quantum Partnerships for X, the Moonshot Factory
- 2014 - Strategy & Operations, Ads for Google
- 2012 - Global Director of Transformation (Digital, Business, Culture) for Microsoft
- 2011 - Senior Manager of Product for Skype
- 2010 - Corporate Development Manager for Russell Investments
- 2009 - Corporate Strategy Manager for GE Healthcare
- 2007 - Innovation & Funding Consultant on Venture Capital Practice for Ernst & Young
- 2004 - Product Manager of Amdocs
- 2003 - Management Consultant for Orantech
- 1999 - Brand Ambassador of The Walt Disney Company