How to hire Adam Cheyer
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Adam Cheyer for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Adam's official speaking topics are listed below:
- The future of AI and businesses
- Hey Siri- a founding story
- How to build a successful startup- lessons from the founder of Siri Inc.
- I can help with that- the future of intelligent interface agents
Adam is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"Adam presented to 700 of our top IT clients. They had a great experience as he explained the past present and future of AI. Adam was funny, engaging and even did an incredible magic trick that we still can’t figure out!" - Finnur, CEO, Nýherji
"Adam is a giver. He spoke at my event to a group of early-stage founders about entrepreneurship and AI. He was candid, and you could literally feel the community around him being energized by his view of the future and human connection." - Holly
“To put it simply Adam is the most versatile and talented human being I ever worked with. His exceptional programming skills combined with realistic visions of the future, hands-on leadership and tireless enthusiasm is just unmatched. Everything becomes clear and simple when you run it through his brain: He has this ability to explode herculean projects in atomic tasks, making everyone involved in his teams proud of the accomplishments --- It was pure joy and excitement to go to work with him every day.” - Luc, The Future of Technology. Now
“When you combine an ability to simplify complex problems, raw enthusiasm, technical creativity, innate talent, and hard work you'll find a person like Adam. We haven't worked together since 2000, but we have collaborated in the intervening years. Adam's had a meteoric career because of the aforementioned qualities, but what's set him apart is his insatiable curiosity. He’s a great team leader and player. Wherever he goes, or whatever he does, you can be sure it’ll be fun, exhilarating and great results.” - Eric, Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
"Adam is a truly visionary computer scientist, and he has a rare gift for creating incredibly compelling demonstrations of what is possible through new paradigms for computing and interaction. I've watched Adam do demos so mind-opening that they literally made me cry (in a good way!).” - Steven, Chief Patent Officer and Deputy General, SRI International
"Collaborative, very well received and working with him was an absolute breeze" - Temenos Headquarters SA
- 2021 - Advisor for Riva Health
- 2020 - Advisor for Otter.ai & Brilliant Labs
- 2020 - Recognised on the Top Visionaries in Voice 2020 list
- 2019 - Awarded the 2019 AI Tech Award
- 2019 - Recognised on the Top Visionaries in Voice 2019 list
- 2019 - Advisor for Evolv Technologies
- 2016 - Vice President R&D at Samsung
- 2016 - Awarded the Upstart 100 Award
- 2014 - Member of the Scientific Advisory Board for the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- 2012 - Co-founder & VP of Engineering for Viv Labs
- 2011 - Awarded the Crunchies Award for Best Technology Achievement
- 2010 - Engineering Director at Apple Inc.
- 2010 - Winner of the SXSW Innovative Web Technologies Award
- 2009 - Recognised on the Top Ten Emerging Technology list
- 2008 - Co-founder of Siri Inc
- 2007 - Co-founder & Advisor of Sentient Technologies
- 2006 - Founding Member & Advisor for Change.org
- 2003 - Program Director of the AI Centre for SRI International
- 2002 - Vice President of Engineering at Dejima Inc
- 2001 - Vice President of Engineering & Enterprise Products at Verticalnet Inc.
- 1999 - Co-director of the Computer Human Interaction Centre for SRI International
- 1987 - Software Engineer for Bull SA