How to hire Ross Edgley
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Ross Edgley for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Ross' speaking topics are known to include the below.
- Surviving on open water
- Mental fortitude and nutrition
- Achieving physical and mental strength
- Overcoming your fears
- Stories from around the world
"It was absolutely fantastic, thank you! What a genuinely nice guy and fantastic presenter. Everybody really enjoyed it." - The St. James's Place Partnership
- 2020 - Published his second book The Art of Resilience
- 2018 - Published his first book 'The World's Fittest Book'
- 2018 - Swam around Great Britain in what was 'The World's Longest Staged Swim' and named Swim of the Year by the World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2018 - Became the first person to swim the length of the English Channel from Dover to Land's End
- 2018 - Became the fastest person to swim from Land's End to John o'Groats
- 2016 - Completed a marathon whilst pulling a car for charity
- 2016 - Completed a rope climb the height of Mount Everest for charity