If I Could Just Tell You One Thing... Encounters With Remarkable People And Their Most Valuable Advice
"Richard Reed, Co-Founder of Innocent Drinks, is a driven advocate for sustainability in business. His own brand carved a path for other products to follow, using recyclable packaging and fresh ingredients to attract likeminded customers. He is a powerful keynote speaker, whose insight arms audiences with actionable knowledge and a newfound passion for green business practices."
How to hire Richard Reed
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Richard Reed for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Richard's official speaking topics are listed below.
- The Innocent story - from start-up to exit
- ESG - environment, social and governance and why they matter
- Corporate social responsibility
- How creativity leverages innovation
- 2016 - Appointed CBE for Services to the Food Industry & Charity
- 2016 - Author of If I Could Just Tell You One Thing... Encounters with Remarkable People & Their Most Valuable Advice
- 2013 - Co-Founder of Jam Jar Investments
- 1999 - Co-CEO & Brand Director of Innocent Drinks
- 1994 - Account Director for DDB
- Founder of Art Everywhere
- Co-Founder of the Innocent Foundation
- Presenter of Be Your Own Boss on BBC 3