How to hire Nic Haralambous
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Nic Haralambous for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Nic's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Creating a curious company - the simple act of promoting curiosity in a company can grow profits, increase team retention and reduce group conflict. In this empowering presentation, Nic unearths the lessons, failings, and triumphs of the most curious and innovative businesses in the world. Curiosity is the foundation used by successful startups to build disruptive businesses, hire the best people and solve the biggest problems we face in the world today. In this revealing keynote, Nic unpacks the CURIOSITY CATALYST that leads teams and organisations towards the innovative outcomes they are looking for.
- Unleash your side hustle - everyone has an idea for a business, app or side hustle yet very few people take the leap and build a side income. Most people don’t know where to begin, are afraid of failure or have never thought about what makes a good business idea. Over a career spanning 20 years, Nic has come to understand a clear path to unleashing the side hustle within everyone. Our careers are no longer safe and the only way to truly control your financial future is to own a diversified set of income streams. This keynote is perfect for customers and clients who need to understand how to overcome their own fears and failings to build the financial future they deserve
- The unexpected magic in the mundane - in this talk, Nic takes you and your team through a magical journey of technology advancements and the startups that have shaped the world as we know it. If your business is struggling to find the magic in the world or just in your office then this talk is poised to send shockwaves through your team and inspire disruptive thinking.
- Necessity breeds innovation - innovation emerges from somewhere. Sometimes it’s the spark of an idea from a conversation. Other times it’s that shower moment when everything comes together but more often than not, necessity breeds innovation. The world changes when needs arise and entrepreneurs invent solutions that would never have been imagined before. In this talk, Nic takes his audience on a journey through needs of the past that lead to some of the greatest innovations in the world and how we can adapt quickly to the needs we have today.
Nic is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"I was lucky enough to hear Nic give a keynote talk at an Entrepreneurs' Organization Accelerator event. I left with a renewed sense of purpose and clarity around how curiosity can create change and the value of being an expert generalist as an entrepreneur. I enjoyed it so much that I've asked him to come and speak to my team, so I look forward to round two!" - Emma, Co-Founder of Yellow Door Collective
"Nic presented his keynote talk on creating a curious company to an adventurous bunch of entrepreneurs from Cape Town's Entrepreneurs Organisation's Accelerator Programme. Nic really captivated the room with his candid and entertaining approach to addressing obsession, curiosity and experimentation. For anyone who wants to learn more about curiosity, reach out to this brilliant thinker - you won’t be disappointed." - Helene, Entrepreneurs Organisation Accelerator Programme
"Nic's presentation was indeed a light-bulb moment to those in our organisation responsible for ensuring sustainable growth during these uncertain times. The lessons imparted on the day have already started to shift our vantage point - rather than setting out to achieve innovation, we seek to adopt a culture of curiosity. As we all endeavour to adjust to the world's 'new normal', curiosity should be a core value that drives us toward establishing higher-order solutions that contribute to business, government and society." - Salman, Head, InvestSA One Stop Shop
"Having Nic facilitate the session was invaluable, and allowed for the level of discussion that was required from the workshop for the day. Nic’s questions and discussion triggers allowed the team to really interrogate where we are now rather than just continue to assume that we’re developing a strategy from a known starting point." - Elizabeth, Pick n Pay
- 2021 - Author of 'How to Start a Side Hustle' & mentor at the Founder Institute
- 2020 - Founder & CEO of Slow Hustle & co-founder of Remote Keynote
- 2019 - Columnist for the Daily Maverick
- 2018 - Author of 'DO. FAIL. LEARN. REPEAT'
- 2017 - Non-Executive board member of Inves & Vula
- 2013 - Founder & Director of Resolve Mobile
- 2012 - Founder & CEO of Nic Harry, non-executive board member of The Silicon Cape Initiative & columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine SA
- 2010 - Co-Founder & CEO of Motribe
- 2009 - Product Manager of Social Networking for Vodacom
- 2008 - Mobile Manager for the Mail & Guardian Online
- 2007 - Founder of WiredWorks, Campus Editor for Financial Mail & freelance writer for Universum
- 2005 - Founder of studentwire