How to hire Lord Alan Sugar
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Lord Alan Sugar for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 1968 - Founded Amstrad electronics
- 1991-2001 - Part Owner & Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- 2000 - Knighted for Services to Home Computers & Electronics
- 2005 - Began fronting BBC’s The Apprentice
- 2009 - Took on the role of Enterprise Champion in government
- 2015 - First named a billionaire on the Sunday Times Rich List
- 2015 - Named 5th on Richtopia’s 100 Most Influential British Entrepreneurs