Leading British Entrepreneur Who Founded Amstrad & Host Of The BBC's 'The Apprentice'
How to hire Lord Alan Sugar
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages, or any other non-commercial contact with our speakers or acts.
- 1968 - Founded Amstrad electronics
- 1991-2001 - Part Owner & Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- 2000 - Knighted for Services to Home Computers & Electronics
- 2005 - Began fronting BBC’s The Apprentice
- 2009 - Took on the role of Enterprise Champion in government
- 2015 - First named a billionaire on the Sunday Times Rich List
- 2015 - Named 5th on Richtopia’s 100 Most Influential British Entrepreneurs