How to hire Jeremy Schwartz
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Jeremy Schwartz for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Jeremy's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Creating a customer-focused brand
- Transformational leadership
- Championing innovation in business
- Purpose-driven business
- Elevating a team performance
- Business turnaround
"It went really well with Jeremy, he did a very good job. His session was appreciated as it was crisp, full of real life and experience examples, which made him very authentic, and also the fact that he knew our industry and really did some research on our business made it very impactful." - Valerie, Cotyinc
- 2021 - Non-Executive Director of Revolution Beauty
- 2021 - Chairman of Sustainability & Inclusion Transformation Practice for Kantar
- 2021 - Commercial & Marketing Director of Terra Firma Capital Partners
- 2020 - Senior Advisor of McKinsey Business Transformation Practice for McKinsey & Company
- 2018 - Interim CEO of Pandora
- 2013 - Chairman and CEO of The Body Shop
- 2010 - Managing Director L'Oreal UK
- 2004 - Became a Member of the Board of Trustees for The Against Malaria Foundation
- 2002 - Director of Brand Marketing at Sainsbury's
- 1997 - Director of Innovation & Marketing at the Coca-Cola Company
- 1992 - Marketing Director of L'Oreal