"Climate change speaker and sustainability trailblazer, Kate Brandt, is a pioneer of eco-friendly business practices. As Google’s Sustainability Officer, she has revolutionised the company’s processes, while her former role with the Federal Government resulted in 360,000 buildings being sustainably upgraded. Her results-driven insight is discussed in her TEDtalk, A World Without Waste, and keynote speeches."
How to hire Kate Brandt
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Kate Brandt for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's at corporate events, Kate is known to cover the following topics:
- Climate change
- Sustainability in business
- Business organisation and strategy
- Technology and innovation
- 2021 - Director of EVgo
- 2018 - Chief Sustainability Officer of Google
- 2018 - Adjunct Professor in the Change Leadership for Sustainability Programme at Stanford University
- 2015 - Lead for Sustainability at Google
- 2014 - Federal Chief Sustainability Officer at the White House
- 2013 - Senior Advisor for the U.S Department of Energy
- 2013 - Director for Energy & Environment for the White House
- 2009 - Special Advisor for Energy to the Secretary of the Navy for the Department of Defense
- 2009 - Policy Analyst, Office of Energy and Climate Change for the White House
- 2008 - National Security Agency Review Team for the Obama-Biden Presidential Transition Team
- 2008 - Women for Obama, Florida Campaign for Change - Obama for America