Blockchain: Transforming Your Business and Our World
Think Bigger: Developing a Successful Big Data Strategy for Your Business
The Organisation of Tomorrow: How AI, Blockchain and Analytics Turn Your Business into a Data Organisation
How to hire Mark van Rijmenam
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Mark van Rijmenam for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- How the Metaverse Will Change Organisations and Society - The future of work revolves around three megatrends: data, decentralisation and automation. Together, these trends will change how we manage organisations and how we run our society. As a consequence, we can state that we are living in exponential times, as due to the convergence of technologies such as big data, blockchain and AI, organisations will become data organisations and industries are becoming data networks. Recently, another major trend is taking the world by storm: the Metaverse. The metaverse is only possible due to the convergence of these technologies and this future version of the internet will have a major impact on the organisation of tomorrow. In this talk, Dr Van Rijmenam, also known as The Digital Speaker, will share his insights on how these megatrends require business leaders to change their perspectives if they want to remain competitive in the years to come.
- The Future of Work - The organisation of tomorrow will look fundamentally different than today's organisation. As we have seen due to Covid-19, the digital employee will become more important. Those enterprises that are aware of the upcoming changes can best prepare and achieve competitive advantage in a data-driven society. Consequently, the future of work will require management and employees to take a different approach when it comes to creating and delivering a product or service. The future of work will be defined by three concepts: data, decentralisation and automation that will radically change leadership, culture, privacy and security. In this keynote, Dr Van Rijmenam will share valuable insights around the future of work and how to build a competitive business.
- How to Prepare for a Data-Driven Future - We live in exponential times and simply having a digital strategy focused on continuous innovation is no longer enough to thrive in a constantly changing world. Black Swans such as Covid-19 disrupt your business. In order to transform an organisation and contribute to building a secure and rewarding networked society, collaboration among employees, customers, business units and even things is increasingly becoming key. In this keynote, Van Rijmenam will discuss how big data, blockchain and AI will change collaboration and in doing so enable a networked society.
- How to Innovate in Today’s World - We live in a world of accelerated change and disruptive innovations are challenging the status quo for organisations. The common denominator of all these innovations? They produce data, lots of it, which can be used to create magical experiences that were unthinkable before. In order to remain competitive, organisations need to put obtain a different perspective of their business and develop a culture of innovation.
- How Will Leadership Change in Today’s World - Knowledge is a form of power and knowledge is derived from data. Having access to data has become a prerequisite in today’s world to remain competitive. Data and analytics enable you to sense and seize opportunities in the environment of your company and to take action accordingly. To do so, we need to democratize data, because when more people have access to information and knowledge, empowerment is a possibility, resulting in smarter and better decision-making. In this session, Dr Van Rijmenam will explain the importance of data on your organisation and your decision-making capabilities. He will discuss how leadership should change in this data-driven world, how data can be a catalyst for change and how data enables the rise of the digital employee.
- How the Role of IT is Changing - We live in a world of accelerated change and Covid-19 is challenging the status quo for organisations. In addition, innovations are being developed faster and faster. The common denominator of all these innovations? They produce data, lots of it, which can be used to create magical experiences that were unthinkable before. In order to remain competitive, organisations need to put obtain a different perspective of their business and develop a culture of innovation. This culture of innovation requires leaders to ensure a mutual understanding of emerging technologies across the business. More than ever before, IT has become a critical capability to lead the way and CDO’s should actively push the envelope. In this session, Dr Van Rijmenam discusses how the CDO and CIO should challenge the status quo and challenge projects instigated by other departments to ensure the most optimal, flexible, secure and private technical solution is developed. At the same time, they should take the lead when it comes to innovation. IT moves from being in the back of the car to the driver’s seat.
- The Collaboration Era: How to Thrive in an Exponential World
- Big Data & How to Become Data-Driven
- What is Blockchain & Why is it Important?
- Customer Centricity Using Big Data
- Disruptive Innovation
- The Decentralised Economy
- Cultural Change in a World Full of Data
- Design Thinking Within an Information-Centric Culture
- The Internet of Things & a Connected World
- 2022 - Author of ‘Step Into The Metaverse: How Immersive Internet Will Unlock a Trillion-Dollar Social Economy
- 2021 - Co-Host Between Two Bots podcast
- 2021 - Anchor for The Tech Journal
- 2019 - Founding Board Member of 2Tokens
- 2018 - Co-Author of ‘Blockchain: Transforming Your Business and Our World’
- 2018 - Founder of Mavin
- 2017 - Faculty Member of the Blockchain Research Institute
- 2014 - Author of ‘Think Bigger: Developing a Successful Big Data Strategy for Your Business’
- 2013 - Co-Founder of Data Donderdag
- 2012 - Founder of Datafloq
- 2012 - Launched ‘The Digital Speaker’
- 2009 - Segment Marketeer for ING