Professor Of Computer Science At Harvard’s School Of Engineering & Applied Sciences
How to hire Jonathan Zittrain
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages, or any other non-commercial contact with our speakers or acts.
- Restoring trust in the digital age
- Are you ready for AI?
- The future of work
- How tech companies can (and should) protect our privacy
- Cyber threats and terrorism: are we secure?
- The art of moderating
- Named Young World Leader by the World Economic Forum
- 2009 – Held a TED talk on ‘The Web as Random Acts of Kindness’
- A Graduate of Yale University & Harvard Law School
- Founder of the Assembly Program
- Member of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences
- Author of ‘The Future of the Internet and How to Stop it’
- Current George Bemis Professor of International Law at Harvard Law School