How to hire Gerd Leonhard
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages, or any other non-commercial contact with our speakers or acts.
At corporate events, Gerd is known to cover the following topics:
- From transformation to humanisation
- Technology and humanity: the next decade
- The digital transformation of business and society
- The 10 Megashifts: transforming your organisation
- Artificial intelligence - what's real?
- Digital ethics / the ethics of technology
- Practical wisdom: foresight and action
- The future of work
- Understanding the future: Game-Changers & Megashifts
- How to DO the future, today
Take a look at what people had to say about Gerd, when he appeared at their corporate events:
“Gerd made a great contribution and was a pleasure to work with on our FODM event. His session was a fantastic addition to the programme and a great success." - Kelly Head - Speaker Liaison Executive, Econsultancy (London).
“Gerd was the opening keynote speaker at our social media and content marketing event and made a huge impact to all 400 listeners. People discussed and quoted him throughout the day and in many blog posts afterwards. We organisers were all very happy about this." - Sanna Salovuori - Co-Founder, PING Helsinki Event.
“Gerd provided amazing collaboration and partnership during our recent futurist-focused client event in Southern California… Our client was thrilled and the attendees took away a great wealth of information that will surely help them increase revenues and surpass their competitors using the technology-focused information provided during his presentation.” - Ron Foxworthy - Director of Corporate Sales Operations, IfOnly.