When he's at corporate events, Zoltan covers the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence and genetic editing are changing the world
- What will the future look like in 2025?
- How long before we conquer ageing and death with science?
- When will be all become cyborgs?
- Transhumanism is exploding in size and billions of dollars are at stake
- What it's like to run for US President as a science candidate
- Can artificial intelligence replace presidents?
- The future of warfare is all robots and drones
- How I became the leading force of the transhumanism movement
See what people had to say about Zoltan when they hired him for corporate events here:
"Zoltan Istvan is the leader of assorted 'biohackers' attempting to merge humans & machines." - Evening Standard
"Zoltan Istvan is polite and charismatic... He has a plausibly presidential aura." - The New York Times
"Thank you for sharing your insights. Your comments broadened our understanding of transhumanism and the merger of humans and machines. You have had a direct impact on our viewpoints for future concepts."- James, US Navy