When at corporate events, Andrew is known to cover the following topics:
- Disrupt or be disrupted – Digital disruption and what it means for you and your business.
- Workplace of the future – How can your employees adapt to changes in the nature of work.
- Digital Diversity – Why you need digital practitioners on your board.
- Rising above the noise – How to stand out in the digital world.
- Brand advocates – how your best advocates are already on the payroll.
See what people had to say about Andrew, when he appeared at their corporate events:
"A very inspiring and thought provoking presentation. Further feedback from my peers confirms you have given us a lot to think about so job done on that score!" - DHL Global
"Many thanks for a great day yesterday, it met and exceeded all our expectations." - Nestle
"Never seen a more practical, useful, and actionable session." - David Meade, BBC Broadcaster
"Andrew was a fantastic keynote speaker to open our Biennial Conference with an international audience of 350 insurance CEO/C-suite delegates." - Ben Telfer, Vice-President, Business Intelligence - International Mutual and Cooperative Insurance Federation
"What a marvellous speaker! Inspirational and energising, Andrew captured the audience from the minute he stepped on the stage. He really shook up the way we look at new tech disruption and made us think about issues for our business and wider life." - Maya Tsolova, Event Manager, Compeer
"We’re trying to do something revolutionary, to constantly innovate as a brand so having someone like Andrew to present at our first digital event was an absolute must." - Clayton Herbert, Event Manager, TechnoGym
"The reason we hired Andrew was because he's great to work with, he's very professional, and he adapted his talk to exactly what we wanted. I'd highly recommend him for any keynote speeches you're thinking about." - Jim Hodgson, Project Manager, Business West