How to hire Andrew Grill
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Andrew Grill for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Andrew's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Disrupt or be disrupted – digital disruption and what it means for you and your business.
- Workplace of the future – how can your employees adapt to changes in the nature of work.
- Digital Diversity – why you need digital practitioners on your board.
- Rising above the noise – how to stand out in the digital world.
- Brand advocates – how your best advocates are already on the payroll.
See what people had to say about Andrew, when he appeared at their corporate events:
"Thank you for your presentation at the IT Europe offsite yesterday. Surely, you left our IT Directors with some great tips and actionable next steps to bring more digital curiosity into their career and their teams."
"A very inspiring and thought provoking presentation. Further feedback from my peers confirms you have given us a lot to think about so job done on that score!" - DHL Global
"Many thanks for a great day yesterday, it met and exceeded all our expectations." - Nestle
"Never seen a more practical, useful, and actionable session." - David, BBC Broadcaster
"Andrew was a fantastic keynote speaker to open our Biennial Conference with an international audience of 350 insurance CEO/C-suite delegates." - Ben, International Mutual & Cooperative Insurance Federation
"What a marvellous speaker! Inspirational and energising, Andrew captured the audience from the minute he stepped on the stage. He really shook up the way we look at new tech disruption and made us think about issues for our business and wider life." - Maya, Event Manager, Compeer
"We’re trying to do something revolutionary, to constantly innovate as a brand so having someone like Andrew to present at our first digital event was an absolute must." - Clayton, Event Manager, TechnoGym
"The reason we hired Andrew was because he's great to work with, he's very professional, and he adapted his talk to exactly what we wanted. I'd highly recommend him for any keynote speeches you're thinking about." - Jim, Project Manager, Business West
FEEDBACK FROM VIRTUAL EVENTS & WEBINARS:
"Thank you for your presentation at the IT Europe offsite yesterday. Surely, you left our IT Directors with some great tips and actionable next steps to bring more digital curiosity into their career and their teams." - Adrien, L'Oréal
- 2015 - Global Managing Partner at IBM
- 2011 - Named CEO of Kred
- 2008 - Head of Business Development at Gigafone Technologies
- 2006 - South Australian Business Ambassador for the South Australian Government
- Provided five TED X talks
- Delivered over 400 speeches at events