How to hire Darren Gough
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Darren Gough for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2020 - Received an MBE
- 2007 - Appeared as a guest captain on A Question of Sport
- 2007 - Captain of Yorkshire
- 2006 - Awarded an Honorary Life Membership by Yorkshire Cricket Club
- 2005 - Winner of Series Three of Strictly Come Dancing
- 2001 - Won the County Championship with Yorkshire
- 2001 - Vodafone England Cricketer of the Year
- 2000 - Cornhill England Player of the Year
- 1999 - Wisden Cricketer of the Year
- First English player to reach 200 ODI wickets