How to hire Sir Clive Woodward
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages, or any other non-commercial contact with our speakers or acts.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic has made live events unavailable, Clive offers two bespoke services for virtual events:
- Navigating uncertain times - Clive will deliver a virtual keynote followed by a live Q&A session sharing the key attributes he believes teams and individuals need to display in uncertain times. The session lasts for 60 minutes (45 minute presentation, followed by a 15 minute Q&A) and will be run by Zoom (or your equivalent provider). You can invite as many people as you would like to attend and have people join from wherever they are working in the world.
- The DNA of a champion by Hive Learning - Clive has developed a bespoke guided learning course taking the principles from his talks and distilling the key concepts into 15 minute actionable bursts of learning. Teams can learn with their peers using Clive’s peer learning platform so that they can stay connected, collaborate, and problem-solve across home offices, dining tables and borders. Up to 250 users only.
When he's at live corporate events, Clive is known to cover the following topics:
- DNA of a champion
- A winning culture
- Relentless learning
- Tackling change
- The power of data and technology
“Sir Clive was a pleasure to have with us last Wednesday, he was very professional and personable and nothing seemed to be too much of an ask. Our clients CEO was extremely happy that the brief was met and enjoyed his company for the evening. The delegates remained engaged throughout the speech and enjoyed the Q&A where Sir Clive stood and answered questions and provided anecdotes of his career that were very entertaining. The use of slides and video clips were well used throughout and the clear link to his leadership style through business and sport was very well received. We would undoubtedly recommend Sir Clive to speak at future events.” - Anya – Force Four Creative Ltd
"The whole night was a success but CW was the star attraction and there was a really good atmosphere from start to finish. Sir Clive was on time at 6:30 and stayed for drinks up on the walkway - and was spot on in between! Signed every book (all 70 went to new homes), gave an “inspirational” presentation getting plenty of laughs too in the right places." - Thomson Reuters
"It was a great pleasure to meet Sir Clive, and his presentation was incredibly well received. His presentation was aligned perfectly with the day, while also being very engaging and entertaining. It was the key highlight of our meeting; excellent feedback was received all round. Please extend our thanks to Sir Clive once again." - Vicky, Vivid Medical Communications
"[Our event] went brilliantly. Sir Clive was a massive hit with all. Please can you pass on our sincere thanks" - Nic - Strategic Development Manager at Retirement Advantage
"In short he was a true pro; polite, charming, punctual, attentive and organised. His presentation was on point and he WOWED the audience - he happily attended the dinner and helped hand out the awards." - Roebuck Productions
"It was a great evening thanks. Lots of emails since from our guests saying what a good time they had." - Gareth - Cokethorpe School
- Gained 21 Caps for England
- 2000/2001 - Coached England to win two Six Nations
- 2003 - Coached England to win their first ever Rugby World Cup
- 2004 - Knighted for services to rugby
- 2011 - Inducted into the World Rugby Hall of Fame
- 2006 - 2012 - Acted as Director of Sport for the British Olympic Association
- Pundit for ITV Sports