How to hire Claudia de Llano
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Claudia de Llano for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Claudia's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Awakening the fire of manifestation at work - This offering delivers three keys to help leaders and their teams ignite and revitalize their drive, spirit and passion in order to expand a shared vision, of personal and professional connection, purpose and growth.
- The awakened journey - Learn the developmental stages of love in every aspect of your life. This offering is an intimate journey of self-exploration about how to love, and grow your definition of love, through compassionate, moving and nourishing wisdom.
- The conscious workplace: why your personal contribution matters - Every professional role, at every level, functions optimally when the value of their role is clearly defined and acknowledged. This offering aims to educate and inspire leaders and employees to define their personal contribution with meaning and partnership in order to improve work culture.
- A mindful life - This is an invitation to come into the stillness of peace that resides within. Experience creating and expanding conscious, passionate and peaceful living through meditation, movement and sound.
- The only way is through: addressing burnout, stress and the role of mental health in the workplace through mindfulness, movement and sound - Our reactions, thoughts, movements and voice all have an impact on our energy and emotional systems. This offering aims to help professionals bring emotional balance and motivation into their daily lives by learning emotional tools, mindfulness practices, gentle movement and the benefit of sound.
- A retreat for celebrating ourselves - This experiential offering is a 1 to 4-day retreat designed to help you relax, regenerate and celebrate yourself. Filled with gentle yoga movement, music, sound healing and fire-side chats, this is a place to rest your mind and body with positivity and nourishment. Designed to fill your cup, participants will walk away with tools for integrating and building these practices into their everyday lives.
- Co-creating in the workplace - By applying a method from psychotherapy to organizations, this offering aims to improve communication and connection between leaders and employees. Through co-creation we humanize our professional roles and build an environment of ownership and contribution that leads to healthy relationships, supportive environments and meaningful work.
- 2018 - Senior Consultant for Bearapy
- 2013 - Founder of The Awakened Journey
- 2008 - Instructor & Regional Psychology Lead for the National University
- 2006 - Associate Professor at Phillips Graduate University
- 2001 - Marriage & Family Therapist
- Certified yoga, meditation & reiki practitioner