Big Potential: Five Secrets of Reaching Higher by Powering Those Around You
The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology that Fuel Success and Performance at Work
Before Happiness: Five Actionable Strategies to Create a Positive Path to Success
How to Make a Shark Smile
How to hire Shawn Achor
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Shawn Achor for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Shawn's official speaking topics are listed below.
- The happiness advantage: linking positive brains to performance
- The ripple effect: how to make positive change easier
- Resilient optimism: restoring a culture of confidence
- Rethinking the formula for success: the power of positive education
- Positive genius: the key to raising success, spreading happiness and sustaining positive change
- 2014 - Published How to Be a Positive Leader: Small Actions, Big Impact
- 2014 - Named as CEO of BetterUp
- 2013 - Published Before Happiness
- 2013 - Published Rethinking Stress: The Role of Mindsets in Determining the Stress Response
- 2012 - Wrote Ripple's Effect
- 2010 - Published The Happiness Advantage
- 2007 - Founded GoodThinkInc
- Graduated from Harvard with a degree in English Language and Literature
- Graduated from Harvard with a master's in Christian and Buddhist ethics
- Given a TED Talk