A Mindfulness Guide for Survival
A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled
How Do You Want Me?
How to Be Human: The Manual
Sane New World: Taming the Mind
And Now, for the Good News
How to hire Ruby Wax
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Ruby's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Neurology and psychology
- The medicine of laughter
- Ending mental health stigma
- Improving communication skills
- Human behaviour
- Psychological functioning
FEEDBACK FROM VIRTUAL EVENTS & WEBINARS:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Ruby attended many virtual events, booked as the exciting guest speaker. Read the feedback she has received below.
"Ruby recently attended our partner conference webinar and is also doing additional workshops with Shoosmiths. The feedback has been so positive, that we would like to enquire on her attending in-person events, early next year." - Debbie, Senior Events & CRM Systems Manager, Shoosmiths
FEEDBACK FROM IN-PERSON EVENTS:
Ruby is usually booked to engage audiences at in-person events, read her latest feedback below.
"The Summit was a fantastic success, Ruby went down a storm." - Jessie, Hogan Lovells
“Ruby Wax spoke with passion, amazing depth of knowledge and, of course, great humour about the pressures and pitfalls of the human mind. She was incredibly well received by all who attended. I would definitely recommend Ruby for any event where mindfulness and mental health are a priority.” - Emma, HSBC
"We were delighted to have Ruby Wax speak at our event. Our guests were inspired by Ruby’s humanity, vulnerability and willingness to share openly and be herself! Her presentation was very entertaining but also topical and meaningful. Ruby also shared some of the mechanisms she’s used in her own personal battle with mental illness in a humane and thought provoking manner to dispel some of the taboos surrounding mental health issues."- Wesley, Natixis
- 2019 - Appointed Chancellor of the University of Southampton
- 2018 - Awarded the City Lit Lifetime Fellowship Award.
- 2015 - Awarded an OBE for Services to Mental Health
- 2013 - Masters degree from Oxford University in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy
- 2012 - TEDGlobal talk titled ‘What’s So Funny About Mental Health’
- Published her Sunday Times Best Seller Book - Sane New World
- Published her Sunday Times Best Seller Book - A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled