How to hire Neil Laybourn
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Neil Laybourn for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
"I think the session was excellent. I have had a couple of notes with really positive feedback. Neil and Jonny are a joy to work with, and their story speaks for itself." - HSBC
"Just a quick note to say a huge thank you for sharing your story with our Bank of Ireland team this morning - the feedback has been amazing! While that’s lovely in itself, even more importantly is that you will have made a difference to some of our people who didn't know how they could find the "person on the bridge" that they might be needing to talk to. A huge thank you, really well done and my very best wishes to you both." - Ian McLoughlin, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Ireland UK
- 2018 - Received an Honorary Doctorate from Bristol University
- 2018 - Co-founded Beyond
- 2017 - Became Director of Wellbeing Ideas Limited
- 2017 - Founded This Can Happen Mental Health Conference
- 2014 - Received the Pride of Britain Award
- 2014 - Reunited with 'the stranger'
- 2009 - Named Director of Elite Tribe Fitness
- 2008 - Stopped a stranger on a bridge from committing suicide