How to hire Carrie Grace
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Carrie Grace for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When she's at corporate events, Carrie covers the following topics:
- Creating a culture of compassion
- Empathy: the forgotten leadership skill
- The magic of kindness: how it changes us from the inside out
- Team building and why it matters
- Building your audience with kindness (how brands and companies see exponential growth through compassion)
- How to overcome rejection and hesitation (perfect for people in sales!)
- Building a giving and community driven brand or company
"When Carrie took the stage at the 'Make Things Happen Conference' and told her story, we were all ears. She has a way of speaking that's completely genuine and also draws you in. I could get cheesy on you and said she made us laugh, she made us cry... and it would be the complete truth. Carrie is engaging and encouraging. Her message is heartfelt and sincere. At the end of her speech Carrie stood up on her chair and began to read over us a letter she had written just for our group. The room barely had a dry eye, everyone was move, encouraged and empowered. Thank you Carrie, your talk is one I will always remember." - Brianne, Brightly & Co