The Fearless Organisation: Creating Psychological Safety in the Workplace for Learning, Innovation and Growth
Teaming: How Organisations Learn, Innovate and Compete in the Knowledge Economy
Extreme Teaming: Lessons in Complex Cross-Sector Leadership
Teaming to Innovate
Building the Future: Big Teaming for Audacious Innovation
How to hire Amy C. Edmondson
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Amy C. Edmondson for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
"Edmondson offers compelling new paradigms for team performance in the 21st century" - Doug, Former CEO, Campbel Soup Co.
"Amy is an astute, self-aware and focused on core leadership and development within a spectrum of management industries. She is a great mentor and leader" - Sakina, Administrative Management
- 2019 - Winner of the 2019 Distinguished Scholar Award from the Organisation Development and Change Division of the Academy of Management
- 2019 - Named the Most Influential International Thinker in Human Resources by HR Magazine
- 1996 - Novartis Professor of Leadership and Management at the Harvard Business School
- 1987 - Director of Research at the Pecos River Learning Centers
- 1980 - Chief Engineer at the Buckminster Fuller Institute
- Ranked at No.1 on the Thinkers50 of the World's Most Influential Management Thinkers
- Winner of the Thinkers50 Breakthrough Idea Award