How to hire Dr. Julia Shaw
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dr. Julia Shaw for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When she's at corporate events, Julia is known to cover the following topics:
- The memory illusion: why you may not be who you think you are
- Make yourself unforgettable: tricks and tips from a memory hacker
- How false memories threaten our future: the nostalgia effect in politics and society
- Digital identity: why we are constantly reinventing ourselves
- The future of remembering: artificial intelligence and memory
- Upgrade your workplace culture: dealing with workplace discrimination and harassment
- Making evil: the science behind humanity's dark side
- Making evil: the curious science behind cybercrime, moral blindness and false memories