Exceptional: Build Your Personal Highlight Reel
Alive at Work: The Neuroscience of Helping Your People Love What They Do
Change to Strange: Create a Great Organisation by Building a Strange Workforce
How to hire Dan Cable
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dan Cable for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Dan's official speaking topics are listed below:
- What Do You Bring To Work?
- Creating a Growth Mindset Culture
- The Psychology of Sustainable Change
- Authentic Leadership and the Role of Purpose
- Best Self Activation
- The Power of Purpose
- How Do I Create a Culture of Innovation?
Dan is often booked as a speaker for a range of corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"His engaging way of teaching has made a big difference for the managers attending the training. The eye-opening points he makes on how we lead and what motivates people is something which is remembered long after the training" - Head of Leadership & Talent Management, Nordea
"What separates Dan from the rest is his non-conventional delivery. By intelligently using a powerful arsenal of concepts, relevant real-life examples and analogies he was able to engage a team of very senior leaders from start to finish" - Group HR Director, Coca-Cola Asia Pacific
"Dan delivers engaging and uplifting keynote speeches on enabling sustainable change and the audience has always left feeling highly motivated and inspired to help others be the best they can be" - Director, PwC
"Dan approached the crucial topic of change management in a unique way - starting from insights in best-in-class change examples and translating them into the business reality of his audience" - SVP, Human Resources, Executive Committee, Carlsberg Group
- 2020 - Winner of the Excellence in Teaching Award from the London Business School
- 2020 - Author of Exceptional: Build Your Personal Highlight Reel and Unlock Your Potential
- 2018 - Author of Alive at Work: The Neuroscience of Helping Your People Love What They Do
- 2018 - Selected on the Thinkers50 Radar List
- 2009 - Professor of Organisational Behaviour at the London Business School
- 2007 - Author of Change to Strange: Create a Great Organisation by Building a Strange Workforce
- Winner of the Best Article Award from The Academy of Management twice
- Named on the Top 25 Most Influential Management Scholars list