How to hire Alex Thomson
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Alex Thomson for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Alex's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Mental health, strength and resilience
- Isolation vs. loneliness
- Remote working and productivity
- Making radical choices and risk management
- Work/life balance
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Developing technology (in the most remote locations)
- Youngest skipper to ever win a round the world yacht race.
- Fastest Brit to sail solo, without assistance around the world on a 60ft monohull.
- 2nd and 3rd place finishes in the Vendée Globe – one of the toughest sporting challenges in the world.
- Broken 4 world speed records.
- Sponsored by HUGO BOSS since 2003, one of the longest and most coveted partnerships in sailing.
- Ground-breaking technology partnership with Nokia and their industrial research and innovation engine, Nokia Bell Labs. Joint technology project includes AI autopilot, health sensing of Alex and connectivity optimisation.