The Youngest Skipper Ever To Win Around The World Yacht Race & Set Up With British America's Cup Campaign TEAMORIGIN
When he's at corporate events, Alex is known to cover the following topics:
- Sailing around the world on your own - why would anyone do it?
- Mental preparation & mental toughness
- Resilience & endurance
- Overcoming challenges
- Risk taking v performance
- Drive & motivation
- Team work in solo sailing
- Dealing with setbacks
- Communication skills (when you’ve had no sleep)
- Dealing with highs and lows
- Making critical decisions in stressful situations
- Feeling isolated is worse than being alone...
- Digging deep to find positive energy