How to hire Thebe Ikalafeng
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Thebe Ikalafeng for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When booked for corporate events, Thebe's official speaking topics are:
- Africa Inside: Building Great Brands and Business in Africa
- Africa, the Good News: Peace, Prosperity and Unity
- Brand You: For Inspired Performance (Personal Branding)
- Brand, the Beloved Country (Nation Branding)
- Customer Experience: The New Competitive Differentiator (Branded Customer Service)
- Made in Africa- Inspiration for Design, Brands and Culture
- Celebrity Branding: Lights, Camera, Action
- Intellectual Property for African Competitiveness and Wealth Creation
- Inspiration or Appropriation? How Africa is Influencing Brands Globally
Thebe is regularly booked to engage audiences at events, read his latest feedback below.
"Fantastic presentation and charismatic delivery”- Arnaud Piorkowski - General Manager Duty-Free Middle East, Africa and Indian Sub-continent, Philip Morris International
“Thank you for such an inspiring, informative and entertaining speech...thoroughly enjoyable”- Crispin Reed, Managing Director Brandhouse United Kingdom
“Your work is a rich source of inspiration for young people in Angola, Brazil and elsewhere in the world"- Celso Salles, Educasat, Brazil
“Your [EY Strategic Growth Forum Africa] presentation was the highlight of the conference”- Ali Mohamed, Head of Africa, Qatar Financial Centre
“One of the big names in our marketing and advertising industry”- Craig Canavan, Property Magazine
“Delightfully unpretentious, understated glamour and matching charm"- Fairlady
“Your presentation was the highlight of the retreat. It was not only inspiring but gave my team practical examples that each person could relate to”- Leah Banda, Group Head Marketing and Communications, ABC Bank Holdings Limited