How to hire Robert Waldinger
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Robert Waldinger for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When at corporate events, Robert is known to cover the following topics:
- What Makes a Good Life? Lessons From the Longest Study on Happiness
- The Best Things in Life Aren’t Things – What Really Makes Us Happy
- Why Relationships in the Workplace Matter More Than You Think – And How to Embrace Them
- Dealing With Change – Life Transitions & Preparing for the Inevitable
- 2015 – TED Talk ‘What Makes a Good Life? Lessons from the Longest Study on Happiness’ Viewed Over 20 Million Times
- Professor at Harvard Medical School
- Director of the Harvard Study of Adult Development