How to hire Richard Whitehead
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Richard Whitehead for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
FEEDBACK FROM VIRTUAL EVENTS & WEBINARS:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Richard attended many virtual events, booked as an exciting guest speaker. Read the feedback he has received below.
"Thanks so much for arranging the call with Richard, super useful and will hopefully speed up the content creation process!" - Martha, Manager, Gravity Road PR
FEEDBACK FROM IN-PERSON EVENTS:
Richard is regularly booked to engage audiences at in-person events, read his latest feedback below.
"Just wanted to let you know that Richard was a success yesterday. He is so nice and the story worked well with the theme of the event." - PHD Media Worldwide
- 2019 - Captain of the Dubai Para-Athletic World Championship team
- 2016 - Gold & Silver medallist in 100m & 200m at the 2016 Rio Paralympic Games
- 2013 - Completed 40 marathons in 40 days, travelling from John O'Groats to Lands End to raise money for Sarcoma UK & Scope
- 2012 - Gold medallist at the 2012 London Paralympic Games in the 200m
- 2010 - Broke the World Record for the Chicago Marathon as an athlete with lower-limb amputations
- 2006 - Sledge Hockey player at the 2006 Turin Winter Paralympic Games
- 4 x Gold medallist, 1 x Bronze medallist at the IPC World Championships
- 3 x Gold medallist, 1 x Bronze medallist at the IPC European Championships
- Patron of Sarcoma UK, Footprints Conductive Education Centre & the Gedling Sports Partnership
- Appointed MBE