How to hire Dr. Paul Victor
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dr. Paul Victor for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's at corporate events, Paul covers the following topics:
- Leadership and performance
- Change management and development
- Corporate organisations
“The Vmax Consulting Masterclass was extremely thought provoking with a good balance between content and learning from other delegates. The focus on real life experiences and practical techniques made for a very useful learning environment. I would highly recommend the Masterclass.” - John, Group HR Director, TT Electronics
“The Vmax Consulting Masterclass allowed me to re-focus my thinking and challenge the messages and models I am using during change programmes. The group size and format of the day meant that the workshop ran exceptionally well and provided a very easy learning environment. Paul makes it look very easy, when we all know it isn’t, and exceeded all my expectations.” - Kate, Atkins Global
- 2007 - Awarded a PhD in Integrative Organisational Change from the University of Salford
- 2002 - Appointed Managing Director of Vmax Consulting
- 1995 - Became Director of Change Management at Bentley Motors
- 1994 - Appointed Head of HR at United Utilities
- 1992 - Completed a Master's degree in Organisational Behaviour Studies at the University of Leciester
- 1990 - Named Head of Succession and Career Management at National Grid