How to hire Nadiya Hussain
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Nadiya Hussain for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
"Nadiya went down really well with our audiences. She captured and maintained the audiences’ attention, and her story was a great way to normalise and humanise the topics of religion and identity. Her candour, and warm and open nature were really appreciated by our attendees." - Becca, BlackRock
- 2020 - Made MBE in the Queen’s New Year Honours List for Service to Broadcasting and Culinary Arts.
- 2018 - Fortnum & Mason Food & Drink Awards Personality of the Year
- 2017 - Won the Women in Film & Television Presenter Award
- 2017 - Named one of Debrett’s 500 Most Influential People in the UK
- 2016 - Chosen to bake the Queen’s 90th Birthday Cake
- 2015 - Series 6 Winner of The Great British Bake Off