How to hire Marcus Collins
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Marcus Collins for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Marcus' official speaking topics are listed below:
- For the culture
- You know what I mean?- a cultural look at consumer meaning-making and brand consecration
- Creating cultural contagion
- To legit- deciding what's 'in' and what's 'out'
- Social media
Marcus is often booked as a speaker for a range of corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"We had the pleasure of housing Marcus as our keynote speaker during our annual American Marketing Association conference. Marcus delivered a high-energy presentation regarding cultural consumption that had our audience thinking beyond their traditional marketing messaging and strategies. The feedback of his keynote was fantastic from our audience, as they felt it was the perfect way to end the conference and be inspired to implement what they learned into their own careers." - Ryan, Verizon Media
"Simply put, Marcus is exceptional... exceptionally capable, passionate, multidimensional, super smart, engaging, human, inspiring, relational, real. He has demonstrated all of these qualities as a speaker and team member at Hyper Island. Such a great guy... I can't say enough" - Laura, Hyper Island
"Marcus Collins is nothing short of fantastic. As a speaker, Marcus has a way of presenting that is often difficult to find... He's a rare gem when it comes to presentation style, ability to take feedback, area of expertise and more. Marcus truly listens to what others have to say before responding. I happily recommend him to everyone" - Jaclyn, Captial One
- 2020 - Inducted into the Advertising Hall of Achievement, the American Advertising Association
- 2020 - Recipient of the Award for Excellence in Research, from the Fox School of Business
- 2020 - Instructor at Harvard Extension School
- 2019 - Lecturer of Marketing at the University of Michigan College of Engineering
- 2019 - Winner of the 2019 Cornerstone Award
- 2018 - Winner of the Executive Education Teaching Impact Award
- 2017 - Nominated for the Golden Apple Award
- 2016 - Lecturer of Marketing at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- 2016 - Named in Crain's Detroit Business 40 Under 40 & Ad Age's 40 Under 40
- 2009 - Director of Digital Strategy and New Media for Music World Entertainment- digital strategy for Beyoncé
- 2008 - iTunes Partner Marketing Manager at Apple
- 2002 - Co-founder & Director of Product Development at Muse Recordings LLC