How to hire Lisa Damour
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Lisa Damour for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Lisa's official speaking topics are listed below.
- How to manage chronic stress
- Back to school: helping children and teenagers manage uncertainty and disruption
- Taking control of stress and anxiety
- The science of wellbeing
- Speaking while female
Lisa is regularly booked to engage audiences at in-person events, read her latest feedback below.
"Lisa was amazing. We had double our normal audience turnout, so that speaks volumes" - OCC Academy
"Lisa was every bit as authentic and amazing as we had hope. She was an absolute delight and brought invaluable depth and wisdom" - Pixar
"Dr Damour is a fantastic speaker! She was intelligent, but down to earth, thought provoking, yet supportive and relatable. She made me feel like I was getting great advice from a dear friend" - HBO
"Lisa is an amazing speaker who captivates her audience with the way she weaves research, personal stories, and real life into relevant advice. She gives parents tools that allow them to be more effective while instilling confidence and a feeling that you're-not-in-this-alone. Lisa does not lecture or judge; she speaks frankly and always has a unique and knowledgable view on parenting topics"- Robin Eisen, Co-President, Shaker Heights High School PTO
"Lisa is masterful working with her faculty. Her warmth and humour engages them, putting them at ease as she communicates an understanding of both their compassion and commitment to their students and the challenges they face. Her presentations are interactive and practical, providing teachers with concrete strategies whose value they all recognise. Lisa is, without question, the most popular professional development speaker we've had in the eight years I've been Head of School"- Susanna Jones, Head of School, Holton Arms School
"I have been consistently amazed by Lisa's ability to meaningfully connect with teens on topics of great importance to their overall well being. Her humour and warmth put students at ease, whether they are engaged with her one-on-one or in large groups, and she deftly encourages them to understand themselves far better than they may have thought possible"- Colm MacMahon, Head of School, Rippowam Cisqua School
- Senior Advisor at the Schubert Centre for Child Studies
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Author of Under Pressure: Confronting the Epidemic of Stress and Anxiety in Girls and Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood
- New York Times Bestseller x 2
- Executive Director of Laurel School's Centre for Research on Girls
- Advisory Board Member for Parent's Magazine
- TED Speaker- The Difference Between Adults and Grown Ups
- Host of Ask Lisa: The Psychology of Parenting