How to hire Jim McNeill
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Jim McNeill for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Below are Jim's official speaking topics:
- What makes a perfect team?
- Leadership in such pressured times - which style works best?
- Retaining the best & recruitment
- How can you tell what a person is like unless you get beyond the facade of everyday life?
- How do you select people who you know are going to be suitable and perform?
- How can you tell whether a person will perform with a CV and an interview?
- Getting the most from your sponsorship pound
- When marketing, HR and CSR overlap with new channels of sponsorship
- Engaging your staff, your clients and your associates
- What really makes a person perform?
Official Feedback from In-Person & Virtual Events
“We were delighted when Jim agreed to speak to our Executive Team and we were completely gripped when he shared experiences from his truly remarkable career, from funny and emotive to absolutely terrifying. Jim has a wonderful insight into people and how to motivate them which coupled with his strong determination to succeed makes him an excellent leader. He was an inspiration to all of the team and certainly put into perspective how minor our challenges are when compared to the challenges of surviving a polar exploration.” - Emma, Certsure
“Jim McNeill's presentation to the Captain Scott Society on the subject of his "Ice Warrior" endeavours was colourful and entertaining but most of all it was thought provoking. Jim gave an honest and unsentimental view of the difficulties he faced in his quest for the four North Poles and also a clear assessment of how global warming is changing the face and nature of the Arctic. The extraordinary images used to good effect during the presentation were graphic, evocative and often dramatic. The knowledge Jim has acquired of the Arctic was obvious and allowed him to speak with authority and assurance.” - Julian, The Captain Scott Society
“Just to say thank you again for taking the time to meet with us yesterday and to help us to think about our team effectiveness in a new way along with inspiring us with your fantastic work and experiences. I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions which you took us through and I know others did too. We wish you the very best for your next expedition and the valuable scientific work which you are contributing too. I’ll be following with interest.” - Helen, The Cricket Foundation
“Your thought provoking contribution has been greatly appreciated and enjoyed by all and, without question, helped make the event the success it was.”- Rhonda, Chief Fire Officers Association
"What Jim McNeill and his team are doing is pioneering of the most advanced kind. What he is planning pushes man beyond the boundaries and will take him to the most inaccessible places on Earth."- Lord Robert Winston
- 2012- Chair, British and Western European Chapter at The Explorers Club
- 2001- Founder at Ice Warrior Expeditions
- 2001- Explorer, Speaker, Writer, Guide, Safety Consultant at the Ice Warrior Project
- 2001- Safety Advisor, Fixer, Trainer, and Guide at Ice Warrior Film & TV Safety & Logistics
- 1996- Fire Officer at The Royal Household