How to hire Jessica Sansom
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Jessica Sansom for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When booked for corporate events, Jessica is known to cover the following topics:
- The Environment
- Futureproofing your Business Model
- Sustainability Leadership
- Sustainable Nutrition
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Jessica is regularly booked to engage audiences at events, read her latest feedback below.
" It was great. They all really enjoyed it and it lead to some good follow on points in our meeting which was great, so mission accomplished!" - Samsung
"A very relevant and engaging presentation. Clear visuals, held audiences attention, told an interesting story and provided discussion"- JD Marketing
"We feel very grateful that we had Jessica Sansom at our European Startup Festival 2020. We went crazy when she confirmed her participation and we were right to do so as she was absolutely fantastic! The event was held online in November 2020 and she was giving the sustainability keynote speech 'sustainable from the start'. We and the participants were amazed how many practical steps were included in the 15 minutes she had. The honesty and transparency of the talk were refreshing and eye-opening. The audience's reactions were as positive as ours. Thank you Jessica. We are looking forward to having you again at our future events"- Christine Michaelis, Start-Up Ecosystem Creator
"She was amazing! One of the best speakers we have had. Thank you Mark and Champions for all the help organising such a fantastic speaker with short turnaround." - Hanan, Al-Dabbagh Group
- 2021 - Sustainability Director at Huel
- 2020 - Named as one of the 100 UK Leading Environmentalists by Forbes
- 2007 - Head of Sustainability for Innocent Drinks
- 2005 - Sustainable Supply Manager & Global CSR Manager for McDonald's
- 2001 - Environment Manager for McDonald's
- 2000 - Senior Consultant at the Institute for Sustainable Futures
- 1998 - Consultant for ERM
- 1997 - Greenhouse Action Plan Programme Officer for the Australian Government
- 1996 - Research Officer for the National Farmers' Federation
- Awarded the Community Big Tick Award, Guardian Sustainable Business Award, ASDA Sustainable Brand Award and the Rainforest Alliance Frog Award