How to hire Jessica Lui
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Jessica Lui for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Jessica's official speaking topics are listed below:
- The Power of Diverse Leadership - Jessica believes that no matter who you are or where you come from, you have the power to be a leader. Today's leaders will look very different from the last generation of leaders - so how do we identify the best talent? Named one of the powerful women in Canada before the age of 30, Jessica will share the secrets to why diverse leadership supports corporate success and how to successfully attract and retain diverse leadership. She has consulted about this topic at numerous Fortune 500s and spoken at the United Nations, Stanford & Harvard about how they can adopt a more diverse approach to hiring leaders.
- From Elevator Pitch to White House in 90 Days - A talk about Jessica's entrepreneurial experiences and how she created a multi-million dollar company recognized by President Obama - at the age of 21. She will share the adversities and obstacles he had to go through including being taken seriously as a young adult in business, highlight some of the lessons she has gotten from her advisors (including Mark Zuckerberg and Brian Chesky), and some of the things she has learned in building a personal brand that has allowed her to network with great people and speak on stages worldwide.
- Who do you dream of becoming? Success starts with finding yourself - What empowers us to succeed in pursuing our dreams? In this poignant, funny talk, tech entrepreneur Jessica Lui asserts that the journey to success starts by finding the courage to pursue what matters most to you and shares insights from her personal journey. If you’re feeling lost, afraid, and uncertain – you aren't alone. This is the talk for you.
Jessica is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read her latest feedback below.
"The international and multigenerational discussion of solutions to today’s economic and social problems undoubtedly benefited greatly from Jessica Lui’s attendance. We were honoured to have Jessica Lui at the World Business Dialogue" - Aylin, Tobias, Scarlett, Cornelieus
"Jessica wields a potent combination of passion and brevity that captures the full attention of the audience throughout the entire duration of her presentation. The confidence and sincerity with which she delivers her refreshing take on the nature of diverse leadership further fuels the engagement of the audience. The attendees loved not only the content but also the poise and elegance that Jessica brought to the podium. I would definitely recommend Jessica Lui as a speaker if you want someone that is honest, relatable, and engaging to a wide range of audiences" - Andy, Venture for Canada Program Director
"I really appreciate you taking the time to come talk to the young leaders within Canadian Corporations, as well as all the support and guidance you gave me prior to the event. The feedback I received was amazing and people were very interested in hearing about your experience as a young leader and the initiatives you’ve taken" - Kristyna, One Young World Ambassador
- Founder & CEO of Global Professional Practicum
- UN Youth Ambassador
- Named as one of Canada's Top 100 Most Powerful Women
- Named in Canada's 30 Under 30 & Women of Inspiration
- Advisor for Google, Deloitte and Facebook
- Advisor for the Canadian Prime Minister & the White House