How to hire Heather White
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages, or any other non-commercial contact with our speakers or acts.
- Career Networking
- Personal Brand
- Networking for new business
- How to Work a Room
- Breaking into new sectors / industries / regions
- Breaking down barriers within organisations
“At the recent EAIE conference in Liverpool Heather gave a lunch-time plenary on the art of effective networking. Making new professional contacts is challenging whether you’re a newbie in the field or a full-fledged veteran and Heather shared a whole host of ideas on how to network effectively and efficiently. She soon had the whole room buzzing as participants put into practice her great tips.”
- Laura Howard, Immediate Past President of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
“At the 2015 FERMA Forum in Venice I had the pleasure together with approx. 150 people to experience Heather White talk about how to become a better networker at the Women in Risk Management Lunch. Heather showed great enthusiasm and knowledge on the subject and so she achieved very quickly rapport with the audience.”
- Helle Friberg, Group Insurance Manager at Hempel A/S.
“Heather has boundless energy and an obvious passion for helping SMEs succeed and grow their businesses. Hearing Heather speak at a recent event was enlightening, insightful, and most of all fun. Great structure, well thought through interactive sessions, and razor-sharp focus. I learnt many things, and it was pleasure to take part.”
- Mark Cobbold, Director – PORTENTA, Product Management & Business Consultancy.