How to hire Debra Searle
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Debra Searle for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Debra's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Choose your attitude!
- Strategies for not just coping but excelling during periods of change
- Personal motivation and productivity
- Teamwork and positive relationships
- Achieving seemingly impossible goals
- Personal performance when under pressure
FEEDBACK FROM VIRTUAL EVENTS & WEBINARS:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Debra attended many virtual events, booked as the exciting guest speaker. Read the feedback she has received below.
"Debra’s speech went down tremendously well thank you, the feedback was awesome. What a truly astounding story she has to tell. Her experiences were very relevant to many of the emotions we all share amongst the team at the moment too and she offered the tangible examples of how to deal with these, as we were hoping." - Kate, Microsoft
"What an incredible job you did today, and we cannot thank you enough!! 😊 The Merit folks truly loved your talk today, and your story was incredible. Thank you for everything!" - Tiffany, Merit Medical
"I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Debra for that session, it was really inspiring! And I've never seen so many people interact with the chat box before haha! definitely a record." – Madeline, Global Web Index
"Debra has got the top rating so far from the feedback. She was amazing." - Donna, Gilead Sciences, Inc.
FEEDBACK FROM IN-PERSON EVENTS:
Debra is regularly booked to engage audiences at in-person events, read her latest feedback below.
"Debra not only has a great story to tell, but she uses her experiences to support real business situations and bring alive those everyday moments faced by leaders. She clearly understood our organisation and within an hour had totally transformed the mindset of some of the most ‘fixed’ people in this intimate audience.” - Anthony, TMF Group
"There are good speakers, there are great speakers and then there is Debra Searle. I've never seen an audience so engaged, inspired and in touch with the messages that she shared.” - Matt, Autotrader
“I thought she was fantastic and brought in some really useful tools to use when choosing your mindset and facing challenges. She has such an inspirational story, great to hear all the details first hand. We’ve been getting great feedback all day, she was very well received.” - Yee, Deloitte
"'I cannot thank you enough for the fantastic session you delivered at IFS today. You left me feeling incredibly empowered and motivated and you are an incredible role model for professional women (and men) across the globe. It was so refreshing to see a human presentation filled with compassion, honesty and humour. You are an inspiration and your messages resonated with me loud and clear. Thank you so much, I’m excited to tell my colleagues about you and share your message. - IFS, Institute for Fiscal Studies
"The way that Debra translates her experience into actionable day to day practices to change behaviour and get into a positive mindset is very powerful." - Katja, Biogen
"Our guests really enjoyed listening to Debra's story - it was brilliant to see them all so engaged in the journey." - Sarah, Wolters Kluwer
"The way that Debra linked her story and her life lessons back to business helped to make the whole event feel very connected and so much more powerful." - Katie, Hitachi: Inspire The Next
- Debra is the founder of five successful businesses
- As a young adventurer, she completed the Duke of Edinburgh Award and Ten Tors
- She was appointed MBE in 2002 and MVO in 2014
- In 2002, Debra rowed across the Atlantic solo, an achievement immortalised via the film, Row Hard No Excuses
- Debra hosts the podcast, Expert Speaking Made Simple, and supplies training for speakers
- At the 1998 Rome European Championships and 1999 Nottingham World Championships, Debra secured bronze, silver and gold medals in the Dragon Boat race
- She led the Women’s Arctic Challenge from Qikiqtarjuaq to Pangnirtung in the Arctic Circle in 2015
- In 2017, she completed a cycling mission from Valencia to Barcelona
- Debra was a trustee of the Duke of Edinburgh Award for a decade
- She has written and published Rowing it Alone and The Journey: How to Achieve Against the Odds.