How to hire David Rowan
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about David Rowan for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
David's official speaking topics are listed below.
- New business models for the digital age
- What technology megatrends mean for your business
- The new power of the crowd: from crowdfunding to collaborative consumption
- Robotics, automation and the future of the workplace
- What Silicon Valley can teach you about 'growth-hacking' for your business
- Exponential technologies and today's untapped billion-dollar opportunities
- Technology megatrends that will transform the hospitality industry, finance industry, insurance industry, travel industry, TV industry etc
See what people had to say about David, when he appeared at their corporate events:
"It has gone down a storm. Most people telling me it was one of the most inspirational speeches they have ever heard." - Best Buy CEO
"I wanted to thank you for your time to moderate the G8 Innovation Conference. You set the tone for the day perfectly, engaging the audience and steering the presenters through a very full agenda. The feedback from the day has been overwhelmingly positive, which is largely due to your dynamism, good humour and professionalism." - UK Prime Minister David Cameron, G8 Innovation Conference
"A stellar moderator – insightful and challenging to the speakers, witty and engaging for the audience, and very positive to work with." - World Economic Forum
"The team was blown away and they are a hard group to impress." - Google
"David was fantastic. The content was perfect. The talk was fast paced, interesting, relevant and accessible. It set up the innovation session of our agenda really well and I was delighted with the result." - Sky
"We had nothing but praise for his forward thinking piece, it was both informative and entertaining. I didn’t see a single attendee checking their smartphone during David’s talk, which is a testament to his skill as a speaker. I will definitely recommend him to our other offices around the world." - Terrapinn
"Thank you so much for an excellent session. You left the team in no doubt about the risks of disruptive factors and how they can impact any industry. Ours more than any is wide open here. Totally the right way to end the conference." - JP Morgan
- Graduate from the University of Cambridge
- 2008 - 2017 - Founding Editor in Chief of WIRED
- 2019 - Published his Amazon #1 Bestseller ‘Non-Bullshit Innovation: Radical Ideas from the World’s Smartest Minds’
- Invested in over 60 technology based start-ups
- Presented over 600 keynote speeches around the world