How to hire Dan Cobley
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Dan Cobley for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Dan Cobley's official speaking topics are listed below:
The Digital Imperative:
- For organisations seeking to drive digital transformation, Dan will light a fire under the project. With rich data and memorable anecdotes, he will help engage everyone in the room in the cause and give highly practical advice on how to build a culture that can succeed on the journey.
Learning How to Fail:
- For companies that are seeking a more agile, innovative organisation, learning how to fail (quickly, cheaply and in a way that drives learning) is critical. With lessons from Google and startup land, Dan will make the case for a culture change and give you the tools to make it happen.
Disruption in Financial Services:
- Financial services are going through a period of dramatic change like never before, with the UK at the vanguard. Drawing on his experience with a number of leading UK fintechs, Dan will explore the drivers of change, the characteristics of winners, and the imperative for everyone in financial services that want to survive.
Second Order Impacts of Technology:
- Ideally suited to a fireside chat format, Dan will answer questions on what has driven the massive technology-led disruption of the past decades and how we should have seen it coming. Then he will look ahead at future disruption (AI, autonomous vehicles, etc.) and explore what primary shifts will be and the important second order impacts.
Official Feedback from In-Person & Virtual Events
Feedback from In-Person Events:
"Everyone is talking about it today! How I found you and how interesting the hour session was. You had a tough act to follow as the 372 had been there since 10 am and was starting to flag after all the sessions, so to bring them all back into the ballroom, uplift and inspire them was a job very well done." - Deloitte
"Your own participation received one of the two highest ratings for the summit overall, together with much very favourable written and verbal feedback. On behalf of Fidelity International, I would like to thank you sincerely for your significant contribution towards making this year's summit a success." - Peter, MD Global Institutional Business, Fidelity International
"Thank you so much for your time on the Elite Programme a couple of weeks ago. I have had so many positive messages of feedback on the content and delivery and how you engaged with the questions they posed." - Chris, Elite Programme Coordinator, UK Sport
"Thank you for a brilliant, thought-provoking session. It flowed perfectly into the rest of the day too." - AB Foods
"I would like to extend my warmest thanks of appreciation for your talk at our 3rd MEA Fintech Forum. We have received exceptional and unprecedented accolades from our guests and the media." - Dr Susan, Conference Director, MEA Fintech Forum
"Dan presented at our Middle East Forums and was fantastic. He is an engaging and entertaining speaker, is deeply knowledgeable and is intuitive to his audience. He was very well received by our clients, many of whom commented on his presentation skills and content. Thank you Dan for your invaluable contribution and for helping make our first Forums a success." - Ruqaiyah, Head of Marketing, Middle East BCG
"Thank you for doing such a masterful job with the panel this morning. It's always tough to bring four disparate voices together, but your preparation, skills and knowledge shone through." - Diana, Strategy & Programmes, Pi Capital
"Everything ran smoothly. Dan was a really great panellist and it was nice how he came prepared with metrics he'd looked at and contributed so well!" - Liz
Feedback from Virtual Events:
"LOVED your talk just now at SICTIC (virtual event)! I haven't heard a speaker yet that has incorporated ALL the concepts that I have followed in my corporate and startup experiences around innovation!" - Swiss ICT Investor Club
- 2022 - Advisory Partner of Blenheim Chalcot
- 2021 - Non-Executive Director of Admiral Pioneer
- 2020 - Non-Executive Director of Admiral Finance Services
- 2019 - Co-Founder & Chair of EnglishScore
- 2017 - Co-Founder & Chair of Koodoo
- 2015 - Co-Founder & Chair of SalaryFinance
- 2014 - Co-Founder & Director of ClearScore
- 2014 - Managing Partner of FinTech for Blenheim Chalcot
- 2014 - Director of Brightbridge Partners Limited
- 2014 - Strategic Advisor to the Board of Digital & Innovation for Santander
- 2014 - Vice President of Brand Solutions for Google
- 2011 - Managing Director of UK & Ireland for Google
- 2010 - Vice President of Marketing Europe for Google
- 2009 - NED & Chairman of the Digital Board of the Telegraph Media Group
- 2009 - European Board Advisor of eHarmony.com
- 2008 - Board Member of The Marketing Society
- 2006 - Director of Marketing of UK, Ireland & Benelux for Google
- 2002 - Vice President of Brand & Marketing Europe for Capital One
- 2000 - Vice President of Marketing for Ask Jeeves
- 2000 - Vice President of Marketing for HomePro Ltd
- 1995 - Marketing Manager & Director of PepsiCo
- 1989 - Engineer for Schlumberger
- Chair of Pirkx & Anya
- Investor & Advisor for TRIVER, Ferovinum, Auxia & Chimnie