How to hire Christiana Figueres
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Christiana Figueres for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 1995 – Founded the Center for Sustainable Development in the Americas
- 1999 – Joined the Board of Trustees of the Fundación para el Desarrollo de la Cordillera Volcánica Centrales
- 2006 – Joined the Board of Directors for the International Institute for Energy Conservation
- 2007 – Appointed Chair of the Governance Committee and Member of the Executive Committee
- 2008 – Appointed Vice President of the Bureau of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
- 2015 – Listed in Foreign Policy Magazine’s Top 100 Global Thinkers
- 2016 – Appointed Executive Secretary of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
- 2016 – Listed in Time Magazine’s Top 100 Influential Leaders in the World
- 2017 – Co-founded Global Optimism
- 2019 – Awarded the Dan David Prize for Combating Climate Change
- 2020 – Published The Future We Choose: Surviving the Climate Crisis