How to hire Carolyn Robb
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Carolyn Robb for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- Viewing each of life’s challenges as a positive catalyst to re-evaluate, take a fresh approach and venture down a new path
- Using positive, empathetic and creative communication to open doors
- ‘The devil is in the detail’ - it is in paying attention to the finest of detail that we set ourselves apart from others.
- The power of humility and humor in building new relationships.
- Having the courage to ask for help, the humility to accept it and the self-conviction to offer it to others in their time of need.
- Using adversity as an important stepping-stone along the path to self-motivation, fulfilment & ultimately success.
- Reach for the stars-however far away they may seem…
- 1987 – 1989 – Chef to the Royal Family at Kensington Palace
- 5x Official Overseas Tours as the Royal Chef
- 7x Michelin Star Restaurants Cooked In
- Former Project Director for Chef’s Larder
- Former Food Editor for Time Out