Former Chef To The Prince & Princess Of Wales & Culinary Entrepreneur
How to hire Carolyn Robb
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages, or any other non-commercial contact with our speakers or acts.
- Viewing each of life’s challenges as a positive catalyst to re-evaluate, take a fresh approach and venture down a new path
- Using positive, empathetic and creative communication to open doors
- ‘The devil is in the detail’ - it is in paying attention to the finest of detail that we set ourselves apart from others.
- The power of humility and humor in building new relationships.
- Having the courage to ask for help, the humility to accept it and the self-conviction to offer it to others in their time of need.
- Using adversity as an important stepping-stone along the path to self-motivation, fulfilment & ultimately success.
- Reach for the stars-however far away they may seem…
- 1987 – 1989 – Chef to the Royal Family at Kensington Palace
- 5x Official Overseas Tours as the Royal Chef
- 7x Michelin Star Restaurants Cooked In
- Former Project Director for Chef’s Larder
- Former Food Editor for Time Out