How to hire Prof. Binna Kandola
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Prof. Binna Kandola for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he is booked for events, Binna is known to discuss the following speaking topics.
- Managing Diversity
- Tackling Prejudice
- The Future of managing diversity
- Strategy development
- The business case
- Global diversity
- Unconscious Bias
- Global Development
- Managing Talent
- 1994 – Won Special Commendation at the Management Book of the Year Awards for Managing the Mosaic.
- 2002 – Elected Chair of the Division of Occupational Psychology.
- 2004 – Listed in The Independent Sunday’s UK’s Top 10 Business Psychologists.
- 2004 – Joined the UK Government's National Employment Panel.
- 2004 – Appointed Chair of the Minority Ethnic Group.
- 2008 – Awarded an OBE for Services to Disadvantaged People and Diversity.
- 2009 – Published The Value of Difference: Eliminating Bias in Organisations.
- 2010 – Keynote Speaker at the Public Service Management Wales Expo.
- 2011 – Keynote Speaker at the British Psychological Society POP Conference.
- 2012 – Panel Member at the Adecco’s Unlocking Britain’s Potential event.
- 2012 – Keynote speaker at the Learning, Development & Talent Management Conference.
- 2012 – Given an Honorary Doctor of Science by Aston University.
- 2013 – Published The Invention of Difference: The Story of Gender Bias at Work.
- 2018 – Published Racism at Work: The Danger of Indifference.